Recently on my mind: Dun lose weight.

Previous Posts

Archives

More Bloggers


My CaReLeSs WhIsPeR-Think UNIT TRUST, Think Agnes

Wednesday, October 18, 2006
My BOO? No, My COO!
I rarely have the time to blog anymore.

My COO..

1. Said I have a football face.
2. Gave me and my supervisor work to do 3 weeks ago (calculating training hours, training cost, training attendance for the past few years per employee) thus we’d stay back till 8 or 9pm almost every night now.
3. Called me up to his room today and gave me another new assignment ie to head a committee to conduct an ‘employee satisfaction survey’ for the Direct Labor group aka the operators. To come out with customized survey questions, implementation, analysis, discussions and suggestions.
4. Doesn’t want excuses for work not properly done.
5. Said I should be able to answer questions he asks pertaining to this assignment later.
6. Is a gentleman. He opened 3 doors for me today.
7. Expects me to perform and lead the team well for the latest project, I can imply from the looks in his eyes (joking!!)
8. Has a lot more stuff for me to blog about from now on….But many ppl I know read this, including my colleagues, therefore I can’t blog too much…:p

Post a Comment